lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That


It's April 1st, and that means one thing... April Fools Day! I must confess. I got GOT, and good!

One of my students... a bright, intelligent, and hard working student who's a go getter pranked me.

She asked to see me, which isn't out of the norm because I'm also her advisor. Once in my office she preceded to tell me she's decided to drop. Usually students drop a class, two in extreme cases. But wanted to drop the entire semester. Things weren't going right... which is so out or the ordinary for her, she just wanted to pick up next semester.

Shocked... I asked if she'd talked to any of her instructors, and suggested she try to work things out before giving up. Dropping the entire semester would derail graduation for her. I was bumfuzzled. Then she sprang the infamous words... April Fools.

Relieved, but that was so not funny. This video is what I have to say about that and any other April Fool pranks!


1 comments:

Hangingwithangie said...

And didn't you feel mad that you were had when it happened??? Ain't nobody got time for that LOL.

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin