lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting Crafty

Yesterday, after dinner, while hanging out on Pinterest I came across the cutest wreaths. And my wheels started turning.

Although I didn't have exact the materials needed in a particular project, I had a few things in the attic to make a few adjustments... and a really cute Easter wreath for our door.

I started with an old wreath that has seen its share of Christmas'. Then I remembered a bag of plastic Easter eggs we've had for a few years as well. There were actually about four dozen! In the last basket my now 23 year old received was a little blue bunny. Those items, plus a glue gun ended in a really cute wreath if I may say so myself.

I haven't had the time or the want, to start a craft project in a very long time. Now I'm looking for my next project!

1 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

Sooo cute! You're a regular Martha Stewart!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin